By Lauren Jessen,Catherine Jessen
· you're among the a long time of thirteen ½ and 23.
· you need to how one can set and attain goals.
· you must stand out on activity and faculty applications.
· you need to improve your expert résumé.
· you need to be venerated by means of the U.S. Congress.
· you must try out new actions and enhance your skills.
Created in 1979, the Congressional Award is certainly one of America’s best-kept secrets and techniques. This application, the top award given to adolescence by means of Congress, supplies formative years within the usa the chance to turn into civically engaged via Voluntary Public provider, own improvement, actual health, and Expedition/Exploration. members are offered Bronze, Silver, and Gold certificate and Medals.
Youth’s optimum Honor is written by means of sisters, Lauren and Catherine Jessen, who've either earned their Congressional Award Gold Medals. On their trips they confronted many stumbling blocks and feature written this e-book to proportion their own demanding situations and to assist others navigate the Award software successfully.
Youth’s maximum Honor helps you to optimize your adventure by:
· Explaining this system parts and directions in an easy-to-understand format.
· delivering real-life examples of what to do – and what to not do.
· Giving never-before-seen counsel, charts, and hints.
· together with 10 Gold Medalist own profiles.
· delivering downloadable on-line resources.
Lauren and Catherine have been born and raised in Seattle, Washington. Lauren attended Claremont McKenna collage and Catherine attended The George Washington college. jointly they run the early life empowerment web publication Carpe Juvenis: grab Your Youth.