By Ania Zbyszewska
Read or Download Gendering European Working Time Regimes: The Working Time Directive and the Case of Poland (Cambridge Studies in European Law and Policy) PDF
Similar international law books
In comparison to household transactions, the dangers linked to overseas revenues are enormously improved. it's a infrequent foreign revenues contract which could depend upon minor diversifications of normal phrases, as is so frequently the case in household agreements. overseas legislation, export/import and forex controls, treaties, transit concerns, inspection of products, assurance, tariffs--all those and extra has to be taken under consideration in agreement negotiations.
Foreign legislations is either an creation to the topic and a severe attention of its primary topics and debates. the outlet chapters of the publication clarify how foreign legislations underpins the overseas political and financial system by way of constructing the fundamental precept of the independence of States, and their correct to decide on their very own political, fiscal, and cultural structures.
This e-book explores the potential through which financial liberalisation should be reconciled with human rights and environmental defense within the rules of foreign exchange. it really is essentially all in favour of choosing the teachings the overseas neighborhood can examine, in particular within the context of the WTO, from a long time of eu neighborhood and Union event in dealing with this query.
The publication exhibits that self-help in advertisement legislations is a quick, reasonably cheap and effective substitute to courtroom enforcement. Self-help treatments and personal debt assortment are mostly yet now not solely positive factors of universal legislations jurisdictions, on account that remnants of personal enforcement can nonetheless be present in agreement legislation in civilian structures.
- The European Union, Civil Society and Conflict (Routledge/UACES Contemporary European Studies)
- Trade Policy Flexibility and Enforcement in the WTO: A Law and Economics Analysis (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)
- Non-State Actors, Soft Law and Protective Regimes: From the Margins
- Comparative, International, and Global Justice: Perspectives from Criminology and Criminal Justice
- The Future of Drone Use: Opportunities and Threats from Ethical and Legal Perspectives (Information Technology and Law Series)
- Maritime Safety, Security and Piracy (The Grammenos Library)
Extra info for Gendering European Working Time Regimes: The Working Time Directive and the Case of Poland (Cambridge Studies in European Law and Policy)
Gendering European Working Time Regimes: The Working Time Directive and the Case of Poland (Cambridge Studies in European Law and Policy) by Ania Zbyszewska