By Dennis Webster,Bernadette Peck
Read Online or Download Haunted Mohawk Valley (Haunted America) PDF
Similar folklore & mythology books
Il nano, con los angeles sua presenza viva ma ambigua, è un personaggio che esprime los angeles sintesi del conflitto tra Natura e Artificio. Allo stupor e alla maraviglia del mondo medievale e umanistico according to questo ‘artificio d’uomo’ si associavano quesiti medici e giuridici. Nei confronti del nano los angeles produzione artistica e los angeles pubblicistica scientifica rivelano inquietudine e paura del ‘diverso’ e del ‘mostro’.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
A travel of Portsmouth's again alleys and docksides, full of the lingering whispers and stories of generations lengthy lifeless. enterprise in the course of the haunted prior and current of Portsmouth, New Hampshire when you dare. sooner than Portsmouth was once a captivating beach group, it used to be a rough-and-tumble seaport. pay attention phantom footsteps within the aspect of Pines Burial flooring and mysterious voices on the Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse, haunted via the ghost of its former keeper.
This pleasant assortment makes the wealthy yet little-known Slovak folks tradition to be had for English-language readers. many of the fifty stories assembled right here from the collections of folklorist Pavol Dobsinsky are translated into English for the 1st time. The poetic traits of the originals were rigorously preserved.
- Mythology of the Blackfoot Indians, Second Edition (Sources of American Indian Oral Literature)
- The Great New England Sea Serpent
- Haunted Pensacola (Haunted America)
- Fairy Godfather: Straparola, Venice, and the Fairy Tale Tradition: Straparola, Venice, and the Europea Fairy Tale Tradition
- Legends of Vietnam: An Analysis and Retelling of 88 Tales
- Tibetan Tales Derived from Indian Sources: Volume 97 (Trubner's Oriental Series)
Extra resources for Haunted Mohawk Valley (Haunted America)
Haunted Mohawk Valley (Haunted America) by Dennis Webster,Bernadette Peck