By Mohammad Nazim,Bhaskar Mukherjee
Knowledge administration in Libraries: techniques, instruments and Approaches brings to the vanguard the expanding attractiveness of the worth of information and data to members, companies, and groups, supplying an research of the ideas of data administration (KM) that prevails one of the Library and knowledge technology (LIS) neighborhood.
Thus, the e-book explores wisdom administration from the viewpoint of LIS pros. additionally, not like such a lot books at the subject, which handle it nearly solely within the context of an organization or a company to assist achieve a aggressive virtue, this publication seems to be at wisdom administration within the context of now not for revenue corporations corresponding to libraries.
- Describes the idea and methods of data administration within the context of librarianship
- Seeks to spot and clarify the rules that underlie different approaches of data administration
- Combines the theoretical and sensible views of the topic
- Provides a finished and methodological method of aid librarians and data technological know-how pros within the implementation of data administration in libraries and data centers
- Proposes a version for libraries and knowledge facilities that could be used as a consultant for implementation
- Incorporates illustrations the place essential to supply a transparent knowing of the concepts
Read or Download Knowledge Management in Libraries: Concepts, Tools and Approaches PDF
Best library & information science books
Discover a large choice of cooperative initiativesat neighborhood, statewide, and foreign degrees! This booklet examines a large choice of cooperative efforts and consortia in libraries, either geographically and when it comes to such actions as digitization and cooperative reference prone. you are going to find out how libraries are cooperating domestically, at the statewide point, and across the world to supply greater provider to all types of clients.
Millions of e-books are released every year; and instead of conserving regular, book costs are emerging a few three. five% this 12 months by myself. With such a lot of titles available in the market, how are you aware which of them will really movement? Demand-driven acquisition (DDA) could be the solution to your library, and getting began needn t be daunting.
For over two decades, digitisation has been a center part of the fashionable info panorama. The electronic lifecycle is now good outlined, and criteria and strong perform were constructed for many of its key levels. There is still, even if, a common loss of coordination of digitisation tasks, either inside of and throughout assorted sectors, and there are disparate techniques to choice standards.
The prestige of nation critical Libraries in India: An Analytical examine is the 1st entire learn undertaken in India evaluating the prestige and actions of country imperative Libraries in numerous country and Union Territories of India. The exact and unique info at the constitution and functioning of the apex Public Library of the States/Union Territories of India elaborated during this publication should be of significant curiosity to the local, nationwide and foreign library neighborhood, in addition to the kingdom and principal executive experts of India.
- Supporting Local Businesses and Entrepreneurs in the Digital Age: The Public Librarian's Toolkit
- Best Practices for Credit-Bearing Information Literacy Courses
- Libraries in the Information Age: An Introduction and Career Exploration, 3rd Edition: An Introduction and Career Exploration (Library and Information Science Text)
- Informing Innovation: Tracking Student Interest in Emerging Library Technologies at Ohio University
Additional resources for Knowledge Management in Libraries: Concepts, Tools and Approaches
Knowledge Management in Libraries: Concepts, Tools and Approaches by Mohammad Nazim,Bhaskar Mukherjee