* a useful resource of knowledge on awards and prizes world-wide
* Covers over 1,000 awards and prizes
* complete heritage details on every one award
* vast touch details.
* comprises across the world presented prizes in addition to prestigious nationwide awards
* topic components coated comprise grownup and kid's fiction, non-fiction, poetry, lifetime's success, translation and drama
* details is equipped at the background of every award, its function, what's presented, how frequently the prize is presented, eligibility and regulations, the awarding association and the latest recipients
* complete touch information of the awarding association are supplied, together with major touch identify, postal handle, electronic mail and web handle, mobilephone and fax numbers
* totally listed by means of key-phrase, awarding association and award through subject.
Read or Download The Europa Directory of Literary Awards and Prizes PDF
Similar books & reading books
This publication explores 3 the most important phases in Dickens' on-going voyage of discovery into what has been referred to as the 'hidden springs' of his fiction; arguing that during 3 of Dickens most sensible identified novels, we witness Dickens responding to a couple identifiable strength represented as coming from beneath the floor plan of the booklet in query.
What's an occasion? From a philosophical viewpoint, occasions are abnormal occurrences—moments of switch and interruption—categorized by way of human notion, language, and idea. whereas philosophers have pored over the topic of occasions widely lately, the development: Literature and idea seeks to flooring it: what's literature’s method of the development?
Phyllis Webb is a poet round whom archetypes are inclined to cluster: the reclusive artist; the distraught, borderline suicidal Sapphic girl poet. whereas at the floor she turns out supremely disinterested within the public sphere, argues Stephen Collis during this party of her paintings, Webb isn't any household, as a author or a critic.
Gegenstand der folgenden Interpretation ist die Dialogszene »Das Ei« aus Loriots »Dramatischen Werken«. In der Szene wird satirisch zugespitzt die rhetorische Überlegenheit einer Ehefrau über ihren Mann am Beispiel eines Bagatellstreits vorgeführt. Die Szene ist insofern ein Meisterwerk der Eristik - der Kunst des Streitens - als in ihr eine Reihe elementarer Techniken, Taktiken und Strategien dieser Kunst exemplarisch und auf gedrängtestem Raum zur tragikkomischen Anwendung gelangen.
- The Secret of Fame: The Literary Encounter in an Age of Distraction
- The Deed of Reading: Literature * Writing * Language * Philosophy
- Bibliography and the Book Trades: Studies in the Print Culture of Early New England (Material Texts)
- Rhetoric, Women and Politics in Early Modern England
- Deutsche Drucker und Buchhändler in London 1680-1811: Strukturen und Bedeutung des deutschen Anteils am englischen Buchhandel (Archiv für Geschichte des Buchwesens – Studien) (German Edition)
- Pursuing Information Literacy: Roles and Relationships (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Extra resources for The Europa Directory of Literary Awards and Prizes
The Europa Directory of Literary Awards and Prizes by Europa